1. Judgment of quality issues;
2. Trouble shooting;
3. Internal and external training about assortment and applications;
4. Solution update;
5. Onsite customer test;
6. Submit new business case.
1. Working Experience / Background：
2. 2 years above working experience, preferred in Europe/US companies, in chemical or mechanical related industries with one of below functions:
b: Technical support engineer；
c: Process engineer；
d: Technical sales engineer.
Working experience is an advantage in appliance and OA markets will be a PLUS;
3. Able to travel frequently about 60% at average;
4. Good communication skill e.g. questioning, listening, express clearly etc;
5. Problem solving;
6. Time management;
7. Confliction management;
8. Resources obtainment and Teamwork;
10. Basic knowledge about project management, and market development;
11. Adaption to company culture, team spirit, assigned markets, job responsibilities etc;
12. Fast learning, e.g. markets, applications, competition, products etc.;
13. Work with colleagues with different background, culture etc.
Please follow the below e-mail address to submit your resume:
Choose a region: